Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Total Time 20 minutes
3 ounces full fat unsweetened coconut milk
4 ounces vegan dark chocolate (regular dark chocolate can be used for nonvegans)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoons espresso powder
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat until it’s about to boil.
2. Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and let sit for 2 minutes. Stir with a silicone spatula until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla, espresso powder, agave, and sea salt. Stir until well combined.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours, until firm and scoopable.
5. Using a 1 tablespoon size cookie scoop, scoop out the ganache and roll it in cocoa powder until evenly coated.
6. Store the truffles in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Makes 10 truffles
Raw, gluten-free, vegan
See More Buddha Bowls Coconut Bowls